Monday, June 11, 2012

Michael Ealy Covers Upscale Magazine

Micheal Ealy Covers Upscale Magazine
by Lady Scribble



The always sexy Michael Ealy covers Upscale Magazine, giving us every bit of the hottness we are used to seeing from him!!

Ealy dished to the writers of Upscale Magazine why he doesn't date women who are in the "industry". He says:

“I’ve been done with [dating industry women]. You do it for years and years and years—theater, television, film. It’s a workplace thing... But the difference for me now is that I’m mature enough to know that this is a work thing. The minute we stop production, I’m not going to feel this way anymore.”
He also spoke about his past relationships:



 “I think there was a part of me that was just attracted to the crazy. I tended to involve myself with women that brought drama. And I had a bit of a savior complex. I thought I could save them from whatever daddy issues or cheating issues [they had]. In the past, I was definitely known as a guy who took himself and his relationships a little too seriously. I won’t say that I always knew how to have a lot fun."
Well Mr. Ealy, whenever you're ready to stop messing with these "industry ladies", I am waiting for you!!! Oh and just for your looking please, here are a few more gorgeous photos of the handsome Michael Ealy!!!





Read more: http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/michael-ealy-reveals-upscale-magazine-why-he-doesnt-date-industry-chicks-cover-photos#ixzz1xVCF08SU

No comments:

Post a Comment